The Promise Franchise
The Promise Franchise is a business opportunity designed to create wealth and add uncommon value to:
- Discerning investors who seek credible and trustworthy business ventures that guarantee satisfying returns;
- Working class families and individuals who desire added flow of income and a secure financial future; and
- Retirees looking to stay active and invest their benefits for regular, post-work life returns.
Why Buy into The Promise Franchise?
The systems and practices that have made us a successful operator with unrivaled growth and success are the exact same guidelines that we will share with you as a Franchisee. Ours is a tried and tested business model:
- with a good track record of profitability;
- that is highly affordable and offers an excellent value for money, relatively inexpensive to operate;
- with an already well established brand in the market;
- that is relatively easy to operate anywhere;
that can also be easily duplicated;
- built around a unique and unusual concept;
- with a concept that can be effectively
communicated and sold to others: we have a market research and product improvement team that continually researches, monitors and evaluates the market and its products to ensure that it stays one step ahead of competition;
- with a dedicated advertising and PR campaign team mirroring the highly effective marketing on a range of national, regional and trade media: our chain does this on television, radio, as well as in the press;
- offering a comprehensive and unrivalled training support for our Franchise at the The Promise University;
- offering uncommon financial support: The Promise has secured the partnership of a Megabank to provide 60% of the payment required of the prospective Franchisee The other 40% is paid by the Franchisee.
Our quest to provide investment and asset opportunities to investment lovers, working class persons and retirees, in addition to our business initiative and flexibility, has motivated many people to owning the The Promise of their own. Our startup costs are exceptionally low and we are among the very few that offer a financial support. The Promise has secured partnership of a mega bank to provide 60% of the payment required of the prospective franchisee. The other 40% is paid by the franchisee as equity contribution. Please go through our financial requirements as follows.
|S/NO||BASIC FEES FOR SINGLE UNIT||AMOUNT|
The Franchise agreement is for ten (10) years, and renewable for another term of ten (10) years subsequently.